Yes, we accept guest posts provided they meet the following criteria.
We welcome any content focussed on WordPress. We wish to keep people informed and inspired about everything WordPress.
Our goal is to make this blog as resourceful as possible, by publishing insights and awesome content.
If you are an expert on hosting, domains, WordPress Themes, or Plugins, this is a great way to make your content reach thousands of people worldwide and make a difference!
Any topic related to WordPress. (SEO, Website Security, or Website Performance etc.)
A few points to take care of while creating content
- High quality content which is helpful and informative.
- Should be ORIGINAL and UNIQUE, not posted or duplicated from elsewhere on the internet.
- The length of the article should be above 1000 words.
- Should be accompanied by relevant media (Infographics, images, videos, and links etc).
- Proper credits should be given. (cited content should be linked to high authority websites.)
- Should not violate any copywrite law.
- The Headlines and the Subject lines should be eye catching.
- Should be grammatically sound.
- Can have up to 2 DoFollow links.
C) Article Types:
Choose any of article types from the list below:
- Listing articles
- Tutorials/ Guides
- Expert Advice
- Product/ Service Comparisons
- Problem Solution
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Beginners Guide
Your article may be rejected for the following reasons
- Low quality content.
- Includes affiliate links.
- Includes phishing link building tricks.
- Has poor grammar/ syntax errors.
- Is copied or has been posted elsewhere on the internet.
- Does not meets the recommended word count.
- Is missing media items.
- Has more than 2 DoFollow links.
We reserve the right to make minor edits to the content if needed.