Want a simple guide to create WordPress membership forms?
Worry not! We have a simple guide to take you through each step of building an ultimate member profile form. Not only that, we’ll answer some of the most commonly asked questions such as, “What is a membership form?” or “What is the purpose of a membership application form?” and even, “How do I create a membership form?” Let’s dig in!
What is a membership form?
When you want to cater to your WordPress users dedicatedly, you need to create a WordPress membership form template on your website. In addition to that, WordPress membership forms help in registering your users in a simple and personalized manner.
These simple membership registration forms can be customized according to your needs and requirements. You can add different form fields and create an NGO membership form, online membership form, sample of membership form for an organization, a sample of membership form of society, membership form for a church, or even social club membership form.
What is the purpose of a membership application form?
The basic purpose of a paid subscription WordPress form or a simple membership form is to get the transactional data of a user. It is also used to capture the contact info and fee payments. A simple membership registration form allows you to get to know your users in a better manner and also helps you get quality leads.
How do I create a membership form?
The RegistrationMagic, a WordPress membership plugin, helps you design a simple membership form template for your users. You only need to create a form, add some field, adjust its layout, and launch it. No coding or complicated processes are required. Just download the WordPress paid subscription plugin to start making different types of user forms.
It is a great WordPress user registration plugin with custom fields. Not only that, RegistrationMagic offers a complete solution that no other WordPress registration plugin does. And it is the best WordPress plugin for user registration and login. Checkout how RegistrationMagic is killing other WordPress form plugins!
Below we have discussed the features and installation process of this dynamic WordPress member registration plugin in detail. Read on.
Features of RegistrationMagic WordPress Membership Plugin
Here are some of the features of this WordPress member registration plugin that will help you to create a paid subscription form on WordPress.
- Create various types of forms, such as the WooCommerce membership registration form.
- Include custom fields in your form to make it personalized as per your needs.
- Create any number of templates for membership forms.
- Analyze your form with the help of an in-built dashboard, graphs, and tables.
- Check the status of submissions on you’re a paid memberships pro-registration form.
- Fully control your forms and plugin, such as removing or deactivating users.
- Include MagicPop menu for feasible access and enhanced user experience.
- Simple WordPress registration form codes or WordPress registration form shortcode to publish forms.
- Utilize the in-built responsiveness of CSS 3. Access forms on any device.
Stepwise Guide to Make WordPress Membership From
To make a WordPress member form with the help of RegistrationMagic, you need to first install the plugin on your website. Let’s see how you can do it:
1. To start with, go to your Admin Panel and click on Plugins.
2. On the following page, you will find Add New on the top. Click on it to add RegistrationMagic.
3. The next page will have a search bar, where you can search the RegistrationMagic plugin and Install it.
4. Now, you can start using RegistrationMagic to create WordPress membership forms.
Make WordPress Membership Form
1. To create forms, visit the RegistrationMagic plugin. You need to click on the All Forms page.
2. Here, select New Form to create a simple membership registration form.
3. Add the Name of Your Form and uncheck Turn off user registration. If you check this feature, registration will not be allowed in this form. Since an ultimate member profile form contains registering a user, you can uncheck this box.
4. To configure your form, hover your cursor on the form and go to Fields.
5. On the Fields Manager page, use the Add New field to customize your form.
Automate Form Fields
1. To create an ultimate member profile form, you need to automate a few fields in the form. For this, go to Automation from the RegistrationMagic plugin.
2. On the Automation page, select the Toggle From option and click on New Task to add a task.
3. On the Task Settings page, select the Task Name and add a Description.
4. The next page will show an array of options. You can click on any to automate a field in your paid subscription WordPress form. We will work with User Account Rule and Field Value Rule, as Membership of a user is dependent on the User Status.
Note: You can also select the Payment Status and Payment Process rule to link your account activation with payment.
5. Here, you can select the Membership field of your form for automation.
6. On the Task Settings page, now select Activate Account when a certain Membership is selected.
7. Now, if a user selects a type of membership, pays for the amount which is shown on the form, and this payment is confirmed, then the user account will be activated.
8. You can also choose to send an email to your users about this update. For instance, after creating a membership account of a certain type, the user can be notified of the account approval.
It is simpler to create a WordPress membership form with the RegistrationMagic plugin. You just need to follow the above process, install the plugin, and create a form. The entire process will not take more than 15 minutes of your time. So, what are you waiting for?
Check the above steps, install RegistrationMagic, and enjoy the power of creating valuable membership forms and other website forms.
In case you face any issues, reach out to us below. We will get back to you with a solution.