Looking for an easy guide to build WooCommerce registration forms?
There’s no doubt in the fact that WooCommerce is a blessing in disguise for e-commerce websites. You need to purchase the plugin, install and you can amazing features. However, when you have an e-commerce website, offering a seamless registration option is imperative. If your WooCommerce registration form is not up to the mark, or unresponsive, or messy, your users would get frustrated. They may leave the registration in between and visit another website to purchase similar products.
To avoid that from happening, you can use the WooCommerce registration form plugin; RegistrationMagic.
In this blog, we have discussed all aspects of a form. Be it the best plugin for it or even a few FAQs. For example, “How do I create a registration form in WooCommerce?” or “How do I enable registration in WooCommerce?” and “How to edit WooCommerce registration form?” or even, “How do I register a user in WooCommerce?”
The RegistrationMagic WooCommerce registration form plugin is designed to help you create multiple forms. You can create any type of website forms. Also, you just have to install this free plugin to start creating forms.
Moreover, this WooCommerce registration form plugin is one of the best registration plugins available in the market. In addition to that, it offers a one-stop solution for all types of forms. Check out how RegistrationMagic is killing other old registration form builders!
Below we have discussed how this plugin can help you enhance your WooCommerce registration page.
Features of RegistrationMagic WooCommerce registration plugin
Here are some features WooCommerce custom registration fields plugin:
- Create unique forms with the help of this plugin; including the WooCommerce register page.
- Add custom field in WooCommerce registration forms. You can configure it according to your requirements.
- Use in-built tables and graphs to analyze your forms and the progress of the forms.
- Control your WooCommerce registration captcha and forms fully.
- Ensure responsiveness of forms through in-built CSS 3 support and properties.
- Integrate payment functionality in your forms.
- Visually edit forms and aesthetically design them as per your requirements.
- Check the number of submissions and transactions on your form.
Step by Step Guide to Utilize WooCommerce User Registration Plugin
If you want to add a WooCommerce custom registration form, RegistrationMagic is a perfect choice.
Here’s how you can install it:
- On your Admin Panel, you can find the Plugins tab on the left. Click on it to visit the Plugins page.
2. On this page, select Add New to install the RegistrationMagic plugin.
3. Further, you only need to search RegistrationMagic in the search tab. Click on install to install the plugin.
Once this process is completed, the plugin will be visible in your Admin Panel on the left menu.
How do I create a registration form in WooCommerce?
4. To make the WooCommerce custom registration form, click on the RegistrationMagic plugin.
5. You will be redirected to the All Forms page. There you need to click on New Form to add custom field in WooCommerce registration form.
6. In the new window, add an appropriate name for your registration form. For example, we have taken the WooCommerce membership registration form.
Since this is a registration form, you can keep the Turn off user registration for this form field unchecked.
7. After creating the form, hover over the form to go to Fields.
8. On the Fields Manager page, further you can add multiple registration form fields according to your choice.
9. If we click on the First Name field, here are the things that you need to fill.
10. Similarly, add all the required fields to your WooCommerce membership registration form.
Integrate WooCommerce membership registration form
11. Once you have created the form, visit the Global Settings of RegistrationMagic.
12. On this page, find WooCommerce Integration.
13. Click on it to integrate WooCommerce into a form.
14. Once you are on the WooCommerce Integration page, you can select the form you want to use as the registration form on your e-commerce website.
15. From the dropdown, choose the Default registration form.
Note: To enable this, you need to go to your WooCommerce Settings and disable Guest Checkout. Without this, RegistrationMagic form will not work on the website. You can also find a warning for the same on the WooCommerce Integration page.
16. Now, you can enable or disable Show Cart in MagicPopup option. Also, this will help your users to access their cart in form of a popup. It appears on the top right of your website.
17. Lastly, with Enable Role Assignment, you can design custom roles. If this is not checked, WooCommerce roles will be used.
18. That’s all! Save the details and use the WooCommerce membership registration form on your website.
If you face any issue while updating the fields, simply click on the MORE option. It is given on the right of every field. This will help you make a perfect form with the correct details.
Why You Should Use This WooCommerce Login And Registration Plugin?
If you have an e-commerce website, it is necessary to offer optimum functionalities to your users. The rising graph of e-commerce stores is also increasing competition in the market. To match the requirements of the industry, it is necessary to have a responsive and valuable WooCommerce sign up form on your website.
In addition to that, make your WooCommerce user registration form more dynamic. All you need is a WooCommerce registration captcha, WooCommerce custom registration, custom WooCommerce registration fields, WooCommerce separate login page and registration page. Check the above features and create a WooCommerce user registration form for your website.
If you face any issues, contact us below for a quick resolution.