In addition to that, this WordPress membership theme comes with an eccentric design that has astounding highlights. Further, the theme has a blog section that can be used to publish blogs, articles, news, resources, and various other types of content. This membership theme is also Search Engine Optimized that will add to your SEO and help you effortlessly rank your WordPress website on various search engines. The loading time of this theme is very fast, giving your users a smooth experience.
- Crisp and clean design that allows your content to be the focus of your website
- Create endless Community with dynamic ProfileGrid integration
- Create Users Profile and allow your users to have their users account
- Restrict content on your WordPress website without any hassle
- Create a different set of profile fields specific to each Group
- Admin can set different membership price for each Group
- Set Group Badge for each Group which will show on User Profiles prominently
- Limit members in each Group
- Allow users to post Blogs and Wall Posts visible only to their Group members
- Allow each Group to inherit user privileges from different WordPress User Roles
- Set custom message when a user tries to sign up for a Group
- Great messaging option for users to communicate with each other
- Set up a membership price for Groups or disable this functionality
- Set a post-registration redirection
- Set and choose Email templates for the following events - Registration, User Activation, User Deactivation, Password Change. (Optional)
- WooCommerce compatibility to create a great shopping experience for your users
- Multiple widget areas that can be used for Google AdSense and monetizing your website
- Beaver Builder and Elementor compatibility for real-time editing and more
- Multiple content sections to efficiently flaunt and showcase your content
- Customize the Background to make the theme according to you
- Customize Colors according to your band colors
- Customizable Header that extremely easy to edit and customize
- Custom Menu option for your website
- Featured Image Header and Flexible Header
- Footer Widgets to add a footer to your WordPress website
- Full-Width Template for a dynamic look and feel
- Right Sidebar and Sticky Post
- Multiple theme options to choose from for your WordPress website
- Threaded Comments to allow and manage comments
- Translation Ready
In addition to that, the theme comes with an eccentric design that has astounding highlights. Further, the theme has a blog section that can be used to publish blogs, articles, news, resources, and various other types of content. The theme is also Search Engine Optimized that will add to your SEO and help you effortlessly rank your WordPress website on various search engines. The loading time of this theme is very fast, giving your users a smooth experience.
Further, this WordPress membership theme comes with a dynamic front-end for the users. The menu section with multiple page options come handy for beginners. The landing page of this WordPress membership theme has a striking hero banner that can be used to showcase your content.
The illustrations and the graphics used in the theme makes every page highly engaging and ravishing.
Once you download this WordPress membership theme, it is extremely easy to use and install on your website. To install, go to your website’s dashboard.
Head over to the ‘Appearance’ section and click on Themes.
On the themes page, you can upload the theme file and activate it.
Another simple way of installing this WordPress membership theme is to go to the themes on your dashboard and search for Membershiply. Once you get the theme, just click on the install button to install the theme and get started with some amazing features.
1. Go to the ProfileGrid Extensions page and click on the “Download” button.
2. After the download process is complete, go to your website dashboard and click on “Plugins.”
3. Once you open the Plugins page, click on “Upload Plugin” and upload the downloaded PG file.
4. After uploading the file, complete the installation process, and you’re all set to go!
1. Go to your WordPress dashboard and click on Plugins.
2. In the Plugins page, you’ll see a search box on your right top corner.
3. Search for ProfileGrid and click “Install.”
4. Complete the installation process, and your website is all set with some amazing features!
Initially, the landing page is set as an ‘All Groups’ page. This page can be changed and set as any page of your preference. On the landing page, you get multiple tabs with different pages. You can add more tabs, edit the title of these tabs or and simply remove any tab you want.
The ‘All Groups’ page will contain all the Groups created by you. Any user can search for a Group from here. This page also comes in two view options for the users, Grid view and List view. Further, users can see Recent Posts, Comments, Archives, Categories, and more, on the right side of the website.
The ‘Default User Group’ page here demonstrates exactly how a specific Group page will look. On a specific Group page, you’ll have the Group name displayed on the top. Below that, you’ll have a Group icon, join Group or leave Group button and various details of the Group.
Below which you’ll have all the members who are a member of the Group. In this section, you short users based on oldest, newest, first name alphabetically A-Z or Z-A, the last name alphabetically A-Z or Z-A. You also have an option to search them by their username, first name, last name, email, website, or biographical info.
This page can be used by the users to reset their password. They can go to their profile, change passwords or logout and reset it.
The login page can be used by the users to log in to their profiles. Users need to enter their username or email along with their password. Further, users get the ‘Forgot Password’ option in case they do not remember their current password.
On the ‘My Profile’ page, users can see their profile details, which includes their name, profile picture, Groups they have joined, about the user, blogs, messages, notifications, friends, and settings. Users can further edit their profile details from this page.
First-time users can register to your website using this page. You can set multiple fields in your registration form using the RegistrationMagic integration of ProfileGrid. For more advanced functionalities and forms, you can get the RegistrationMagic plugin.
Once they fill in all the form fields, they can submit their form. In addition to that, after the registration you can redirect them to any page you wish using ProfileGrid Settings.
The ‘Search Users’ page can be used by the users to search for fellow users on your website. They can type in any info they have and search. Also, the users are displayed on this page along with their names and profile pictures. A user can simply click any profile they wish to check out.
They also get an advanced setting in which they can select any specific Group in which they want to search for a user.
Using this page, users get to submit their blogs on your site. They use multiple texts, add bullet points, and format their content according to their wish.
They can further add tags, categories, images, and set content privacy. The privacy option allows them to choose the accessibility of their content to other users. After they submit the blog, the blog is displayed on the User Blog page.
ProfileGrid is exceedingly seamless to use with Membershiply. Further, for your assistance, you can check out this Starter Guide at your disposal. This guide explains each and every functionality of ProfileGrid in easy and simple steps that will help you to make the optimum use of ProfileGrid with Membershiply!