Creating an online store? Here are some WooCommerce hosting plans that you need to check out.
Designing an e-commerce website or an online store requires the best hosting for a WordPress eCommerce site. This hosting helps you with an SSL certificate, resources, and support.
As a result, if you want a secure, smooth, and fast website, you need the right hosting. You need to pay the most attention to selecting the right hosting provider.
To help you make this decision, we have hand-picked some of the best hosting providers for your website. Explore and make a wise decision.
What is WooCommerce Hosting?
It is necessary to understand what is eCommerce hosting before selecting one provider.
WooCommerce hosting is nothing but an optimized solution for your online store. It is an out-of-the-box solution to securely host your e-commerce website.
WooCommerce is a well-known e-commerce platform that hosts millions of online stores.
It works on your WordPress website, so you need hosting that is compatible with your WordPress.
Apart from the hosting, you also need:
- The domain name (website’s name with .com, .org, etc. For instance, Metagauss.com)
- SSL certificate or HTTPS for safer payments
Why Do You Need the Best Managed WooCommerce Hosting?
Any beginner with minimal requirements can utilize shared WordPress hosting as well. For example, if you are someone who needs to sell only 5 items online, then you can work well with shared WordPress hosting.
However, any business with the motive to set up a full-scale online store needs WooCommerce recommended hosting.
- No technical knowledge needed
- Simpler setup
- Easy hosting management
Benefits of WooCommerce Hosting
Check some valuable benefits of eCommerce hosting:
- WooCommerce is pre-installed. Your hosting is often WooCommerce-ready, which means designing and launch are simpler.
- The speed of the best WordPress WooCommerce hosting is more. Considering that it is an e-commerce platform, you will get a much better load time with WooCommerce hosting.
- Many hosting plans also have SSL certificates. This helps in securing customers’ data.
- You get features like email accounts, better bandwidth, and more disk space with eCommerce hosting.
- Finally, WooCommerce hosting in the UK is better because of the extended support you get to handle this hosting.
Providers of the Best WooCommerce Hosting 2021
We have picked the 7 best WooCommerce hosting provider with high-performance, better uptime, and improved load times. Check out:
SiteGround is a well-known highly-rated eCommerce hosting provider. It helps you with various WooCommerce solutions that enable security and speed in your website.
You get the following with SiteGround WooCommerce hosting:
- 24/7 support for your hosting
- Pre-installed with WooCommerce and SSL
- Automatic upgrades, CDN, WP caching, and GIT version control
Due to their optimum support and services, SiteGround is one of the best when it comes to WordPress WooCommerce hosting.
WP Engine is another hosting provider that has robust and fast servers. With WP Engine’s hosting, you get amazing features:
- 24/7 dedicated customer service
- Secure hosting and other services
- Security updates that include one-click restore points, daily backups, etc.
- No technical knowledge needed for the hosting
Many known brands, such as Foursquare, HTC, Balsamiq, etc. are using WP Engine’s products. These products are supported and backed by experts. So, you actually get to work with the best minds without worrying about your technical know-how.
In addition to this, with WP Engine, you get genesis framework and more than 36 premium themes for free.
For small businesses, Bluehost is the best WooCommerce hosting provider. It is one of the top-rated hosting services.
You get the following benefits with Bluehost WooCommerce hosting:
- Quick load time
- 24/7 support from the staff in form of live chat, email, and phone
- Pre-installed WooCommerce
- SSL secured payments
With Bluehost WordPress WooCommerce hosting, you can get up to 51% discount, free SSL, domain, and other benefits. Just check discounts and sales to purchase domain and hosting at the right time.
HostGator has more than 8 million available domains. It provides the cheapest WooCommerce hosting option compared to others in this list, you get the following:
- One-click installation
- 24/7 support
- 9% uptime
This eCommerce hosting provider is the perfect choice for small, medium, and big business owners. You can check their discount offers to get free SSL certification or domain with the hosting.
DreamHost is a WooCommerce web hosting provider that is one of the leading providers for WordPress. You get dedicated plans for WordPress and advanced options for your DreamHost WooCommerce.
- Pre-installed Storefront and WooCommerce
- Protection against traffic spikes
- Data backups
- 24/7 support
With WooCommerce DreamHost managed hosting, you get dedicated support. Additionally, the WooCommerce managed hosting comes with free SSL encryption. You can easily set up this hosting and enjoy seamless speed.
Liquid Web is an amazing WooCommerce hosting option. In fact, you get the best support with Liquid Web managed hosting. There are valuable plugins and specific features.
- Liquid Web WooCommerce support page builder plugins
- Mobile optimized pages
- Free SSL encryption with the hosting
- IconicWP plugins
You can use the abandoned cart technology to engage about 50 users at one time. Further, the IconicWP plugin helps you improve your website’s features. For any issues, you can get expert support from this WooCommerce recommended hosting provider.
Kinsta is another managed hosting fueled by Google Cloud and another best option for WooCommerce hosting. This is the best hosting provider for WordPress eCommerce if you need optimized solutions.
Here are the features you get:
- WooCommerce auto-installer
- Six backup options
- Auto-scaling technology
- Free SSL encryption
Kinsta WooCommerce provider offers you advanced support for hosting management. Additionally, your website is monitored regularly (up to 720 times) to maintain your uptime.
Plugins Beneficial for Your eCommerce Hosting
A range of WooCommerce web hosting plugins that are compatible and useful for your WooCommerce website.
ProfileGrid Memberships is a profile and community plugin with a pack of features. From being able to create memberships to communities and groups, you can achieve a lot with ProfileGrid.
Every WooCommerce store needs the power to create user profiles, memberships, and subscriptions, and here’s how ProfileGrid helps:
- Create unlimited groups and user profiles.
- Allow users to create online memberships and communities.
- Allow group interaction with photos and comments.
- Include paid sign-ups in your groups.
- Create an attractive frontend for your users.
- Utilize widgets, such as Hero Banner to improve the website’s interaction.
- Allow any device to utilize or log in to groups through the responsive PG plugin.
RegistrationMagic is the top user registration plugin for users. Just install this eCommerce hosting plugin and start creating forms for your website. You get multiple attractive features with RegistrationMagic.
- Create unlimited forms, including subscription and registration forms.
- Analyze and evaluate your forms, such as the number of submissions.
- Fully control your forms like allowing one-time passwords.
- Compatible with WooCommerce and your e-commerce store.
- Use additional features of the premium version, such as form attachments.
EventPrime is an amazing plugin that helps you create events on your website. You can engage users and also create an events marketplace. Check some features of the EventPrime plugin to know its benefits:
- You get an events calendar to add, delete, and manage your events.
- Your dashboard reveals a number of details, such as submissions.
- It is possible to add event performers from the calendar itself.
- You can also add details of the performers.
- Once your event is live, you can check the attendee’s list and evaluate details.
- There’s an option to allow front-end event submissions.
- There are widgets to help you place a calendar or map on the frontend.
Frequently Asked Questions About WordPress Hosting
Is WooCommerce Self-Hosted?
WooCommerce offers you a way to start a self-hosted website. You can install this plugin for free from here.
Which Hosting Is Best for WooCommerce?
The fastest hosting providers discussed above are our best choice.
- WP Engine
Can I use WooCommerce with GoDaddy and other Domain providers?
You can purchase a WooCommerce plan with GoDaddy or with any other domain provider, which will give you pre-installed WooCommerce. You will get various advanced extensions as well.
Is WooCommerce Really Free?
WooCommerce plugin is free of cost. However, for the hosting and domain, you need to use a hosting service and pay a monthly or yearly charge.
When you are creating a WordPress WooCommerce website, you need the right hosting and domain plan.
Without this, you may not get the right page load speed and security. Both of these things play a major role in the user experience.
So, check the above best hosting providers and plugins to make an optimum decision.
If you face any issues, you can comment below and our team will get back to you.